I was thinking today on my drive home about how much I’ve liked the Amy Einhorn publications I’ve read, then I ran across this never-ending challenge and I thought, “I’ve like what I read, why not sign-up?” So…I signed up. No rush on this one (and I’ve already read 2 AE prepubs!)
Published in 2009
- Bad Things Happen by Harry Dolan
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- I’m Sorry You Feel That Way: The Astonishing but True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother, and Friend to Man and Dog by Diana Joseph
- The Kingdom of Ohio by Matthew Flaming
- Life’s That Way: A Memoir by Jim Beaver
- The Marriage Bureau for Rich People by Farahad Zama
- Remedies by Kate Ledger
- Ten Degrees of Reckoning: The True Story of a Family’s Love and the Will to Survive by Hester Rumberg
Published in 2010
- The Book of Awesome: Snow Days, Bakery Air, Finding Money in Your Pocket, and Other Simple, Brilliant Things by Neil Pasricha
- The Gendarme by Mark Mustian
- The House of Tomorrow by Peter Bognanni
- The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O’Connor McNees
- My Wife’s Affair by Nancy Woodruff
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- This Is Not The Story You Think It Is: A Season of Unlikely Happiness by Laura Munson
- Where’s My Wand?: One Boy’s Magical Triumph over Alienation and Shag Carpeting by Eric Poole
Published in 2011
- Read through the Amy Einhorn Books imprint in any order you’d like.
- Read the books in any medium (print, eBook, audio).
- Pages for linking your reviews will be found via the AE Challenge tab under my banner photo. There are two pages, one for 2009 books and one for 2010 books. Be sure to link up your reviews of the books you’ve already read.
- The Twitter hashtag is #amyeinhorn.
- There are no time limits.